As a national company career opportunities present themselves at all stages of our growth. We firmly believe that it is our people and teamwork that make that growth possible. If you are ready to be a part of our team please see our current job offerings below. Look forward to working with you!
Rooftop Solutions is currently offering the following positions:
ROUTE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We are one of North American’s fastest growing roof preventative maintenance companies. We have routes and technicians stationed throughout the United States. We are currently hiring a Route Service Technician to assist with our Route in your area. This position will require travel, using our company-provided vehicle throughout the assigned region. A typical route consists of an approximate 200-mile radius and will occasionally require overnight stays. If you like to drive, are good with your hands, learn quickly, reliable, can work independently and don’t mind working on rooftops, then we have a career opportunity for you.
Ability to perform preventive maintenance on our patented filters and equipment on the roofs of restaurants, retail chains and industrial locations. This position will also be responsible to ensure all work is performed in a timely and cost-effective manner, according to applicable codes, budgets and corporate facilities standards.
Duties to include:
- 100% of work performed in the maintenance of equipment is on rooftops.
- Travel throughout assigned region.
- Properly service and install our patented Grease Guard® System according to no less than company standards.
- Change filters on heating, ventilating and air conditioning units;
- Report mechanical malfunctions to appropriate party for action;
- Maintain tools and machinery in good condition and uses all tools carefully and as instructed;
- Maintain clean, safe and orderly work sites;
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Demonstrate the ability to independently and effectively manage projects in an extremely fast-paced and changing environment; keep projects on time, deal with a wide variety of challenges, deadlines and work with a diverse array of contacts.
- Ability to climb up and down ladders and working on commercial rooftops is a must in this position.
- Detail-oriented, with strong prioritization, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing schedules, including responding to calls after regular work hours, including weekends.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients and sales personnel.
- Able to work independently and manage route.
- A valid Motor Vehicle Operator’s license is required.
- Must pass a background and MVR check.